This Level 2 course is designed to train persons with diving experience, in the safe use of SCUBA diving with no decompression, to a maximum depth of 35 metres/115 feet.
Course Structure & Requirements
This programme is broken into two sections: theory and practical training.
Online theory includes knowledge reviews and exam for this level of diver training. The theory is broken down into 9 sections covering diving in general, environment, equipment, physics, physiology, management, rescue, confined water training and open water training.
There is such a wealth of information in these comprehensive manuals and is well worth the cost alone!
Once the online theory is completed you will have practical training with your RAID Instructor in the confined water followed by open water sessions:
Confined water – minimum 1 hour underwater training
Open Water – minimum 4 hours underwater/6 Dives. There are 3 elective dives along with a deep, navigation and buoyancy dives.
PREREQUISITES for the Practical Training
– To be a minimum of 15 years old.
– DiveRAID Nitrox certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
– Completed and passed the Advanced Open Water academic section Quick Quiz and Exam.
– Have a minimum of 4 hours logged underwater whilst using open circuit equipment (SCUBA).
– Have a RAID Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification from a recognised training agency.
Documented proof of prerequisite requirements needs to be presented prior to any in water training.
£250 (includes the online theory and in water training but excludes equipment hire, boat and dive site fees and other ancillary diving costs).
To enrol on the Advanced 35 Course or find out more please call or email us.
Already an Advanced diver? Take the next challenge with the Master Rescue Course!